How does Site Supervision Work ?
What are its features ?
Site Supervision has easy-to-use and powerful features on desktop and mobile to notify construction defects, compile digital reports, and to create punch lists to inspect and audit construction sites.
An all-in-one solution for every step of the construction project
Manage snags and defects effectively and in real-time
The Snagging tool is designed to identify, document, track, manage, and control defects or issues that arise during construction projects.
- Assign defects to responsible parties
- Prioritize defects based on severity
- Track the defect resolution process
- Ensure timely and effective defect management
Create digital reports to track the progress of the project
With digital reports summarize the information about various aspects of your construction project.
- Monitor project progress
- Report risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Communicate between various stakeholders through reports
- Evaluate the performance of contractors
Create customizable punch lists for inspection and auditing
The punch list module is an essential tool to help companies to create, manage, and execute checklists for various aspects of their projects.
- Punch lists provide a structured way to track project progress
- Safety punch lists help monitor safety protocols
- They serve as valuable documentation
- They promote standardisation of processes
HANDOVER & WARRANTIES
Facilitate project completion and the formal handover process
The handover & warranties module supports the formal handover process to the clients.
- Facilitate the warranties of the project
- Conduct final inspections and walkthrough
- Cover structural warranty of the project
- Cover manufacturer warranties of the project
Streamline the process of licences and regulatory approvals
With the approval module ensure regulatory compliance, time efficiency, and risk mitigation.
- Carry out Environment Impact Assessments (EIAs)
- Ensure Fire Safety Approvals
- Manage Health Department Approvals
- Guarantee Occupational Safety Approvals