How does Site Diary Work ?
And what are its features ?
Site Diary has easy-to-use and powerful features on desktop and mobile that gives you the big picture of your construction site with a quick glance.
Create a detailed and precise history of your construction projects
Record or monitor your construction site events on your desktop or mobile
- Receive and oversee accurate data of your construction site on your desktop
- Grab the mobile version and record construction site data
on the go
- All data is synchronised in real-time
- All data can be updated, edited or annotated from the desktop
- You can use site diary both in online and offline environments and your data will instantly synchronize when you go online
Collect a variety of accurate data points to record events daily, for example :
- Work executed and work summaries
- Shift activities, shift start and end time
- Productivity rate or production rate
- Location, layout, floors, sections, etc.
- Weather and rainfall
- Summary of incidents, decisions & changes
- Summary of safety, environment and quality issues
- Safety protocols, general progress, and other comments
- Engineer, supervisor or any team member name
- Information regarding labour, plant, equipment, materials and expenses
Create entries easily and quickly with auto-complete features
- Fill out diary entries in a snap with prefilled forms and save time
- Use prefilled data according to location and context
- Automatically add weather or rainfall information
- Input prefilled information regarding manpower, equipment, materials, contractors, etc.
- Configure prefilled data in advance
The desktop version helps you keep an eye on the construction site
and the mobile version records the whole story from the field !
Export reports for meetings to make good business decisions
- Export nice, clean, and crisp reports in different formats (PDF, Excel and CSV), including photos
- Extract reports in three different types :
- Event report – a PDF of all the events / entries created
- Daily Summary report – a summary of all events you recorded for a particular day
- Weekly summary report – A summary of all the vents you recorded for a particular week
- Customise reports according to selected filters such as entry date range, contractors and location
Show construction site progress with detailed photo documentation
- Take and add construction photos on the go
- Mark them, tag them and add descriptions to highlight critical details
- Upload photos that are file-stamped and date-stamped
- Keep clients in the loop by sending automated emails of daily reports that include pictures to show construction progress
- Retrieve photos easily with all metadata and meta descriptions from the photo gallery
Sync Site Diary flawlessly with other Site Productivity apps
- Receive real-time updates on Site Diary from Site Task, Site Check and Site Snag
- Follow up on task execution on Site Diary while other colleagues are using Site Task
- Monitor inspection activities on Site Diary when your colleague is inspecting and auditing the site with Site Check
- Get defect alerts and corrections updates on Site Diary when someone is compiling and correcting defects using Site Snag